Holy Week 2020 - St. Katharine Drexel and the Tri-Parishes
- Pick up palms if you wish on Saturday, April 4, from 8:00AM until 4PM outside the entrance of any of our 4 churches (Parish Center at SKD). Wear gloves and do not all come at 8AM. We will put out additional palms throughout the day, there are always plenty for everyone.
- Saturday confessions from 9AM to 10:30AM at Parish Center, only 8 people in building at a time.
- Our Mass will be posted on our web sites and Facebook pages.
- 9:15AM Reflection on WBEV 1430 AM
- We encourage you to connect to the universal church by watching a Mass by the Pope on T.V. or internet http://www.vatican.va/content/vatican/en.html or our Archbishop at St. John Evangelist. Cathedral – Staying Connected.
- Watch the broadcasts the same way as you did on Holy Thursday thru the links provided.
- Watch Fr. Erick and his community as they recently streamed a bilingual Stations of the Cross at St. Columbkille. Which can be found at on Fr. Erick’s Missionary Fraternity Facebook page, both name and username are provided below.
Fr. Erick's Mission Fraternity on Facebook, Fratermision Norteamérica: username @FratermisionNorteamerica
Holy Saturday Night
- Light a candle in your home at 8:00PM; this is when Fr. Mike will be lighting the Easter Candles for our four parishes.
- We encourage you to dress up with your family and watch Mass on T.V. or on our Website or Facebook pages.
- 9:15AM reflection on WBEV 1430 AM
During this whole time remember our favorite resources:
- Please utilize the “Holy Week at Home” resource that was mailed to all members of our four parishes and available on our web sites.
-Daily Reflection by Fr. Mike on our Website or Facebook pages. Make sure your parish has your e-mail address so we can keep you connected.
-Other written materials for all ages can be found thru our parish web page and in our bulletins.
-Bulletins and other news and prayer materials at the entrances of church but be very cautious when entering these building or any buildings. Keep social distance and wear gloves. Please remember to contribute to your parishes to keep them financially stable at this time. You can mail your contributions in or use the drop box found in the entrance to the SKD Parish Center or the Tri-Parishes Center mailbox.
-John Pryme is meeting via zoom with youth (middle and high school) and young adults (18-35), if you would like to attend one of these meetings e-mail him at [email protected]
Hover and click below to view the Holy Week at Home resource.
Fr. Michael Erwin – c-262-206-6987
SKD Barbara Heinzen – c- 920-319-8820
Tri-parishes Connie Caine – c – 920-210-1865
SKD School Jennifer Crombie – [email protected]
Daily Moment of Encounter
To listen, hover and click on the links below.
*No public masses will be celebrated until at least April 25th and further notice from the Archbishop. Click on the purple highlighted titles to go to the site and view.
Two Sunday Masses at the Cathedral will still be celebrated but without an assembly. The 9 a.m. Mass is available on Radio 920 AM, WOLF, and the 11 a.m. Mass is live-streamed on the Cathedral website: Cathedral Mass Link. Other TV Masses are available on WVTV, My24 at 7 a.m. and 9 a.m., and on WITI Fox 6, at 5:30 a.m.
Daily Mass is aired on EWTN at 7 am, 11 am and 6 pm. EWTN Daily Mass Link
Ascension.com will live stream Mass celebrated with Fr. Mike Schmitz at 9 am on Sunday morning. Sunday Mass on Ascension.com
Bishop Robert Barron celebrates daily mass available online at 7:15 am each morning. Word on Fire
We will post a link to view Fr. Mike's offering of the Sunday Mass for our 4 parishes. Watch for the link here and on our facebook page. Palm Sunday Mass with Fr. Mike at St. John the Baptist, April 5, 2020
Join us for a live stream mass on Palm Sunday with Fr. Erick. Go to:St. Katharine Drexel Parish Beaver Dam on Facebook to view at 8 am, April 5th. Please note, the mass begins at 58:38